- All teachings are located at CTS Dharma Center, 12 Parkwood Avenue
- The Dharma Center will be open 30 minutes before each teaching
- Try to make an effort to arrive at least 5 minutes before the teaching begins
- Please leave your shoes on the front porch in the racks provided before entering
- If you cannot stay until the teaching is over, we ask that you do not attend that class
- All classes are open to the general public, unless otherwise indicated
- If you have any questions, please contact a board member or senior student
- Please check the Calendar page for class cancellations
7:00 -8:30 am - Members Only
Meditation & Practices. SHAMATA Meditation & VAJRASATTVA purification practice for advanced members.
9:30 - 10:30 am
MEDITATION CLASS. Instruction on meditation and 20 minutes of meditation practice ending with questions and answers. For beginning students.
6:00 - 7:00 pm
LAM-RIM TEACHINGS Basic instruction in Buddhism which gives the full picture of Buddhism. For beginning students.
7:00 - 8:30 pm - Members Only
THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS. The cream of Buddha's message and the ground or foundation of Buddhism. For advanced members.
3:00 - 4:00 pm - Members Only
TRAINING IN BODHICITTA. An altruistic intention without which the enlightenment is beyond anyone's reach. For advanced members.
7:00 - 8:00 pm
GROUP MEDITATION PRACTICE. Shamata meditation practice. Two 20 minute sessions of silent meditation practice with a five minute break between sessions.